cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [proposal] Cocoon documentation system
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2005 15:02:00 GMT
On 18 Jan 2005, at 13:20, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> ... and if there is no other way, I have ideas to perfectly work
> around the ASF infrastructure without having to forbear from online
> editing.

Fair enough.

I'm really curious though how you're going to handle authentication
(other than running the entire app under SSL). Will users for your
webapp be maintained separately? Where will username/passwords be
stored? (not in the webapp, I presume) Or is your webapp going to use a
role account to check information into SVN?

(no bikeshedding intended BTW)

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org