cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Lundquist" ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject Bug? External redirect not working in 2.1.6
Date Sat, 08 Jan 2005 00:24:37 GMT
In the sitemap:

    <match pattern="*">
      <redirect-to uri="http://foo.bar.com"/>
    </match>

Result:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
java.io.IOException
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.processXMLP
ipeline(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:537)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.process(Abs
tractProcessingPipeline.java:468)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SerializeNode.invoke(Seri
alizeNode.java:120)
Caused by: java.io.IOException
	at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection
.java:602)
	at
org.apache.excalibur.source.impl.URLSource.getInputStream(URLSource.java:252
)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.SourceUtil.getInputSource(SourceUtil.jav
a:459)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.SourceUtil.parse(SourceUtil.java:238)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.SitemapSource.toSAX(SitemapSource.j
ava:399)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.SourceUtil.parse(SourceUtil.java:264)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.FileGenerator.generate(FileGenerator.java:117)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.processXMLP
ipeline(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:530)
	... 27 more
Caused by: java.net.UnknownHostException: foo.bar.com
	at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:153)

Normally I would debug these... but my PowerBook fried itself, so I'm
reduced to trying to get by on my wife's Winblows Pee Cee, and it's not
worth it to try to get a real working environment put together here... it's
just Outlook and putty to my remote server until the lappy gets fixed...
:-(.

Anyway, I'll wait a bit, and if nobody tells me I have my head up my b*tt
I'll bugilla it.  The bug, that is -- not my head (or my b*tt!)

~ml