cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Lundquist" ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject RE: Bug? External redirect not working in 2.1.6
Date Sun, 09 Jan 2005 21:35:31 GMT

Thanks, Vadim! See below...

> From: Vadim Gritsenko [mailto:vadim@reverycodes.com]
>
> ><..snip..>
> > Anyway, I'll wait a bit, and if nobody tells me I have my head
> up my b*tt
> > I'll bugilla it.  The bug, that is -- not my head (or my b*tt!)
>
> Probably you are invoking this pipeline from a flowscript or cinclude
> transformer or sitemap aggregator (answer is somewhere in ... 27
> more),

:-)

> and due
> to misplaced head,

my head was "positionally challenged" :-)

> you forgot to add global attribute:
>
>     <match pattern="*">
>       <redirect-to uri="http://foo.bar.com" global="true"/>
>     </match>

Actually it's not invoked from flow, cinclude or map:aggregate, but directly
within a subsitemap.  Do you expect that global="true" fix that in this
case?  I'll give it a try when I get a chance (I ended up not needing this
redirect after all).

Cheers,
Mark