cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Lundquist" ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject RE: Splitting xconf files step 2: the sitemap
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2005 01:33:12 GMT

> From: Glen Ezkovich [mailto:glen@hard-bop.com]
> On Jan 9, 2005, at 4:17 PM, Mark Lundquist wrote:
> > Do we really want inter-block flowscript function calls?

Actually, I guess we do... there are some blocks that are meant to be used
from flow, for which passing requests and SAX streams isn't the best model.
Think of an authentication module, for instance.  Or, to use your example,
Forms!

So, I withdraw my question... but I guess I would like to see what block
contracts would look like at the flow level!  Perhaps a flowscript object
that encapsulates the flowscript API for the block?

Actually, a Java interface could express that...

~ml