cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From eric.ja...@bell.ca
Subject RE: [VOTE] Creation of a french-speaking users list-
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2005 14:48:14 GMT

In addition, we use technical words that can be difficult (even impossible) to translate for
Google. I've tried several times and all I got is funny sentences...

Translation of Cocoon Web site would be a huge step to attract more non-English people. And
let see what is going to happen with the French list...

Eric