cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <geoff.how...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Creation of a french-speaking users list
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 19:31:45 GMT
+1 on the French list.

FWIW, I think the argument below fails to take into consideration the
increase in signal to noise ratio mentioned in Sylvain's original
rationale.  If there are suddenly 5 languages mixed on the lists, most
people are going to find between 50-80% (assuming the average person
worldwide is comfortable in 1-3 languages) meaningless or at least not
worth the trouble.  That combined with the high volume will tend to
make people tune out IMO.

Geoff