cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <geoff.how...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: trunk build broken (Was: how to list all sitemap components)
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 13:01:37 GMT
On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 16:57:31 +1100, David Crossley <crossley@apache.org> wrote:
> Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> > Can you post where the problem is showed to you trying a full build? I am
> > trying to get an idea if the problem is truly random or just because users
> > have diferent blocks configurations in local.blocks.properties. The
> > lastest seems to be the case, but lets to be sure.
>
> I showed that a few messages ago in this thread.
> Both Ross and i are doing a full build, javadocs and all,
> with no blocks disabled. It breaks in different places
> for each of us.

It looks like you've moved on past the need to understand this, but I think
you're mistaken here, no?  Ross is doing a default unmodified build, which
has some blocks excluded by default.  You're reporting all blocks enabled
which would require some editing of the properties.  I'd guess that Antonio has
a separate set of blocks chosen, so this still may explain the
different fail points,
though it seems this is now just a curiosity in the larger problem.

Unfortunately, time to crawl back into my hole.

Thanks,
Geoff