cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@apache.org>
Subject [ANN] I have a new ISP
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2005 12:13:23 GMT
Hi All

This is to announce that I am moving away from my old ISP, Demon.net
and have setup a new domain at  fiveone.org.

media.demon.co.uk will cease to exist in approximately one month.

[any user] at fiveone.org will reach me.

Why Five One? My birthday is the 5th of January ;)

My new homepage is at <http://www.fiveone.org>, I have not even got
around to viewing the site in WinMSIE yet, so goodness knows what it
looks like ;)

I have also setup my first blog at <http://jeremyquinn.blogspot.com>.

I have also taken the opportunity to re-subscribe to the Cocoon mailing
lists as jeremy@apache.org. So if you are wondering, don't worry .....
it really is me ;)

Best regards

Jeremy