cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject Re: Importing libraries from ibiblio
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:00:53 GMT
Le 14 janv. 05, à 16:38, Antonio Gallardo a écrit :

> ...I had really bad experiences with this repositories. They are often
> outdated with current releases. ie: few days ago, in the repositories i
> was not able to find log4j version 1.2.9. I am not sure if now the
> 1.2.9
> is there. I bet is still missing....

Excuse my ignorance, but aren't jars supposed to be available with
unique and permanent URLs on repositories like ibiblio?

If that's the case, and if there's a quick way for some of us to add
missing jars there, it shouldn't be a problem (but feel free to point
me to resources where I can learn more about how this works ;-)

I very much like Sylvain's proposal, although I haven't used ibiblio
enough to be aware of the potential problems.

View raw message