cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: CONTRIBUTION: repeater-widget (insert row): InsertRowsActionDefinition
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2005 22:35:37 GMT
Hi David,

On 25 Jan 2005, at 01:36, depub2 wrote:

> I would like to make a small contribution to the cocoon repeater-widget
> (insert row) and would like someone (Sylvain Wallez?) to accept my
> code; so
> I'll be a "ghostwriter" as it does not make sense for me to maintain
> this
> small piece of code.

The best way to contribute this is to submit it as a patch via
bugzilla, then as soon as someone (perhaps Sylvain!) gets a chance,
they will be able to review it and add it to Cocoon.

Information on creating diffs can be found here:
http://cocoon.apache.org/community/
contrib.html#How+to+Generate+Differences

Bugzilla can be found here:
http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/

Thanks,

Andrew.

Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/