cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist <mlundqui...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Sitemap problem... help! :-)
Date Sat, 29 Jan 2005 17:58:31 GMT

OK, I figured out the problem (qv.
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=110701945100004&r=1&w=2).

I had one matcher in the root sitemap that handled all continuation
URIs, even those that are generated from pipelines in subsitemaps.

So apparently, the context for the redirector invoked from the
flowscript after the continuation is resumed is the context that
matched the continuation resource, *not* the context that originally
invoked the flow.

You guys who know this stuff inside and out are probably saying, "well,
of course!" :-)... but am I weird to find this counterintuitive?  WDYT?

— mark