cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANN] I have a new ISP
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2005 15:50:21 GMT

On 31 Jan 2005, at 14:03, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Jeremy Quinn wrote:
>
>> Hi All
>>
>> This is to announce that I am moving away from my old ISP, Demon.net
>> and have setup a new domain at  fiveone.org.
>>
>> media.demon.co.uk will cease to exist in approximately one month.
>>
>> [any user] at fiveone.org will reach me.
>>
>> Why Five One? My birthday is the 5th of January ;)
>>
>> My new homepage is at <http://www.fiveone.org>, I have not even got
>> around to viewing the site in WinMSIE yet, so goodness knows what it
>> looks like ;)
>

> Looks way nicer on Safari than on Firefox, which seems to not
> understand the "text-shadow" CSS property.

Yes, I think Safari is the only one that supports that at the moment.

>> I have also setup my first blog at <http://jeremyquinn.blogspot.com>.
> It provides only an Atom feed. Is it possible to provide also an RSS
> feed?

I am a bit too much of a neophyte to know the difference :)

Atom appears to be the only one blogger.com offer ...... unless this is
something I can provide via a 3rd party in some way.

regards Jeremy

                                 IT IS NOT FROM ME

                         Always check the label, folks !!!!!