cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From k...@gan.no
Subject Re: Mail block and javax.activation
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2005 17:19:22 GMT
I have only compiled the HEAD, but i think its because the mail block uses
mock objects to compile against because sun doesnt allow JAF to be
redistributed in the cocoon source.

cocoon-2.1-head\src\blocks\mail\mocks

To actually use the classes you will have to download the real JAF package.

Mvh Karl Øie