cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Creation of a french-speaking users list-
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2005 14:34:45 GMT
Le 13 janv. 05, à 15:28, Ralph Goers a écrit :

> ...I've used the Google translator for non-English docs before and
> while they are mostly readable I am sure they are nowhere as good as
> speaking in the native language...

That's the problem, automatic translations are IMHO far from being good
enough to allow people speaking only other languages to follow (and
participate in) discussions.

Just being readable is not good enough for a meaningful conversation,
or would be too painful for people to enjoy it and get value out of
such a system.

-Bertrand