cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] input-modules in the sitemap
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2005 06:59:55 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Am I the only one that is bugged by the fact that you have to add the
> input modules in the cocoon.xconf while the sitemap components go in
> the sitemap?

You can do it right now. <map:components> is handled exactly as an xconf
file to feed the service manager. And since components don't care about
namespaces in their configurations, you can even write:

<map:input-modules>
  <map:input-module name="blah" class="com.blah.BlahModule"/>
</map:input-modules>

(notice though the use of "class" instead of "src")

This behaviour, although unofficial, is effective since day one in the
TreeProcessor. IMO, it's time to make it official.

Sylvain