cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <>
Subject Re: Wrong restauration of environment context after pass-through
Date Sat, 29 Jan 2005 18:20:34 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> I just applied a fix; the test-case now runs without errors and other
> things still seem to work :) - AFAI can tell this fix shouldn't cause
> any unwanted site effects.

Thinking further after my previous post: I think there will be a problem
with your solution if there are several chained pass-through (i.e. more
than 2 levels deep) as we only keep one value for "last context" when we
would need a stack. My fix avoids this.

> So, if it works, well...greetings to your project :)

Thanks! This is the big portal that you know of ;-)