cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: POST XML to cocoon protocol
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2005 20:34:15 GMT
Irv Salisbury III wrote:
> I didn't mean to offend anyone.  I have answered a number of questions,
> and me and my company have given a few things to both cocoon and
> xreporter.  I realize you weren't accusing me, but wanted to point that
> out.  I certainly am not looking for any free hand outs.  Cocoon is a
> very busy list, and trying to monitor both the users and dev list is
> very difficult.  I did for a long time and couldn't do both.  As having
> used cocoon for quite awhile, I really do want to help, but I felt I had
> to pick between helping users or helping dev.
>
> Your point is well taken and I will join the dev list so I don't have to
> post in that way again.  On the other hand, the users list has become so
> busy that more "dev" questions like mine go unanswered.  (Which is where
> I started and received no help, forcing me to begrudingly ask for the
> dev help)

Excelent that you contribute to the user list, I didn't know as you
didn't tell that you allready had tried in there. Anyway don't worry,
except for me, people are nice and friendly around here ;) Furthermore
as tech junkies we mainly care about if the questions are interesting,
and your was.

It seem to me that you good answers later in the thread, so I don't
think I have anything to add to that.

/Daniel