cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [FYI] Howard's safety first
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2005 18:03:10 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>
>> http://howardlewisship.com/blog/2005/01/safety-first.html
>>
>> Would be cool to have something similar for Cocoon ;-)
>

> You mean this part:
>   "by <name here>, the creator of <list here> frameworks."
>
> Or that part:
>   "Friends don't let friends code struts"
>
> First one is too much of a shrine, second one is funny :)

Of course I mean the second one!

For the first one, there are only two possibilities for <name here> if
<list here> is "cocoon": either "stefano" or "the cocoon dev team".

Now I agree with Steven (and Niclas for the ethical point): bashing
other frameworks isn't a good way to prove that our own is better. We'd
better have a logo that shows the intrinsic qualities of our solution
than simply say that others are bad.

Sylvain