cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: POST XML to cocoon protocol (with SAXBuffer)
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:19:02 GMT
Frankly, I'm confused.  In another post you said "I need to call a set
of REST style web services that take in XML and produce XML.  Almost
like a BPEL kind of thing.  I need the outputs of some of the pipeines
to be inputs to others and get it all aggregated to call the final
pipeline.", so it sounds like you want to have the generator of a
pipeline fed XML from one or more other pipelines. You don't need flow,
request attributes or anything else to do that.  Just use the
FileGenerator and specify a url with the cocoon protocol as the src.
The target pipeline can either use pipeline aggregation or the CInclude
transformer to aggregate the SAX events from wherever the XML is coming
from.

So am I missing something?

Ralph