cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Irv Salisbury III <...@dotech.com>
Subject POST XML to cocoon protocol
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2005 05:04:22 GMT
I want to use the CIncludeTransformer to call another pipeline and pass
it XML using the POST mechanism.  Before posting this question, I tried
to make my way through the Source code, eventually finding my way to the
SitemapSource class.  It doesn't look like the cocoon: protocol allows
for POST.  Is this the case?

I guess a side question is, is there a better way to pass XML to another
cocoon pipeline as input to it.  It is pretty easy to call another
pipeline and get its output, but I want to pass XML to another cocoon
pipeline.

I'd be fine with a solution that uses flowscript.

I am not on the dev list, so if you could copy me in on the answer, that
would be great!

Irv