cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [RT] Management Prototype?
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2005 14:36:54 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Ok, it seems that most of us like this idea - great.
>
> Now, all we need is a volunter!! Anyone? - I can help with everything
> not directly related to JMX itself - if required.
>
> Carsten

Well shoot. I can help, but I don't have a lot of time to devote at the
moment.  I think the first item is to make a list of all the data that
should be collected and the operations that should be performed.  Then
they should be prioritized and worked on in that order.

It would be nice if there was a wrapper for JMX. We ended up building
our own. JMX is fairly raw.

Ralph