cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: Planning 2.1.7
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2005 23:33:02 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> 
>> Hello,
>>
>> what do you think of a 2.1.7 release in the near future - middle of 
>> February for example?
>>
>> Are there any outstanding issues (apart from the usual suspects of 
>> course)?
> 
> 
> Just for the records: Rhino hasn't been updated in 2.1.X yet. As it 
> introduces some backwards incompatibilites we should support both 
> interpreters (the old and the new one) at the same time.

We do - old one in 2.1 and new one in 2.2
<snip/>


> Anyway, as we agreed that 2.2 should come soon, I don't think it's worth 
> doing the refactoring. And if somebody really want's to use the new 
> rhino version too, he can simply exchange the libraries manually.

+1

Vadim


> The 
> only drawback is that this is an "all or nothing" decision and some 
> warnings might pop up in the console.
> 
> WDOT?

Mime
View raw message