cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject Re: [RFC] Plugable Expressions
Date Sat, 22 Jan 2005 19:17:28 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
> They should, but I don't see how that is related to getNode/getValue?
> jx:set/@value uses getNode and jx:set/* executes the body and put the
> result in a DOM.
I see. I wasn't aware of the exact implementation here. Sorry for the noise.

I have finally started to implement jx:call macro="${name}".

Some time ago we discussed about implementing an "internal taglib
design". What I mean every instruction was implemented as separate tag
(no new tags could be introduced). Parser would not depend on a specific
set of tags. Every Instruction in current JXTG apart from jx:macro could
be implemented completely separately. jx:macro depends on jx:parameters
parsed separately so the Parser needs to know the dependency details.
Same goes for future jx:call/jx:parameter. Could we do something about that?