cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <...@babelobjects.com>
Subject PortalPageLabel navigation pb
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2005 17:37:02 GMT
Hello,
I use cocoon-2.1.5 with last portal block (2.1.6).

I have a portal with 5 tabs.

In each tab, I have two menus, contextual one (taht is different for
each tab) and a common one.

If I click on a link in the contextual menu, nothing happens. Coplet
attributes aren't valued by the link. I then click on another tab, and I
click again on the first tab. Then, each link of the former contextual
menu is ok.

The common menu contains links that sends the user to the 2nd tab. If I
click on this link from the 3rd tab (or 1st, 4th, 5th, ...), I go on the
2nd tab, like intended, but after that, I can't immediately click on the
third one again. When I do it, nothing seems to happen (like if the
portal believes I'm still on it). Everyhting goes fine if I click on
others tab. Then, I can click on the third one.

Do you know where it comes from ? Workarounds ?

Anyway, thanks for the great soft :-)

--

Jean-Christophe Kermagoret
jck@BabelObjects.Com