cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: servlet 2.2 vs 2.3
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2005 21:06:27 GMT
coincidence: was on the exact same path yesterday :-)
(but about the related mail.jar)

however I also noticed something to be warned about:
I noticed the mock InternetAddress constructor forgets about declaring
to throw an AddressException (maybe others, maybe equal issues at other
locations )

I noticed while recompiling against the non-mock and getting some
compiler errors

what I'm worried about though is that people developing/compiling
against the mocks will get into unpleasant deployment issues having no
catch/declare statements for those if their code only meets the real
classes in the deploy environment.

kind regards,
-mac=