cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [OT] stefano's current hero
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2005 22:20:26 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Gianugo Rabellino wrote:
>
>>> Actually, and I'm not joking, I think we should have a hero plate on
>>> our
>>> web page and put the name and have a nomination!... some ego
>>> stimulation
>>> goes a loooong way... hmmmm....
>>

>> Wow, employee^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hcommitter of the month! Now that would
>> feel like working at McDonald's :-)
>

> sorry, couldn't resist :-)
>
> http://www.betaversion.org/~stefano/hero.jpg

WOAAAAAA!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Dude, discovering this when coming back home from the airport made me
laugh so loud!!!!

Now you'll have to do it for each and every Cocoon hero!!! A good way to
recycle all these old comic-book super-heros ;-)

BTW, I saved the picture on my disc before it disappears ;-)

Mr Incredible