cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Build broken in trunk?
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2005 10:06:26 GMT
It's been a while since I built the trunk last time and I just did an
svn update and tried to build it, but it seems something is broken:

/home/ugo/workspace/cocoon-trunk/src/blocks/xsp/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/language/programming/java/EclipseJavaCompiler.java:25:

package org.eclipse.jdt.core.compiler does not exist
import org.eclipse.jdt.core.compiler.IProblem;

This is just the first error that comes up. Apparently *ALL* block
builds are broken as they cannot find the necessary jars.

Before I do an svn checkout from scratch and try again, I wanted to know
whether it is just me or is this a real problem?

	Ugo