cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Wildcard includes in cocoon.xconf
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2005 09:57:39 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> After the long thread about splitting cocoon.xconf I can't find the
> reason, why wildcard includes in cocoon.xconf are not supported. Any
> hints, or am I wrong here?

They are supported, have a look at the latest 2.2, you will find a
wildcard include there:

<include dir="context://WEB-INF/xconf" postfix=".xconf"/>

I opted for this syntax (but we can change it of course) as it was the
easiest to implement. The above statement includes all files from the
directory ending with ".xconf".

This should also work in an unexpanded war file, but I haven't tested yet.

Carsten