cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [proposal] Cocoon documentation system
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2005 18:20:19 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Le 18 janv. 05, à 09:59, Reinhard Poetz a écrit :
>
>> ...as *I* have to do it, I'll take the road that's the fastest for
>> *me*...
>

> +1, whoever does the work gets to decide (and later the community
> decides to use the stuff or not, but in this case I'm not worried ;-)

+1, darwin and do-ocracy do the job a lot better.

If I were the one to do it I would start with the requirements and get
there with the simplest thing that can possibly work... and work from there.

So, go Reinhard! :-)

[sylvain, you'd better keep up buddy, or I might change my hero plate ;-)]

--
Stefano.