cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [proposal] Cocoon documentation system
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:24:27 GMT
Andreas Kuckartz wrote:
>>Look at http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonDocumentationSystem and find all
>
> my
>
>>requirements. I'm sure that all six options are good enough but as *I* have to
>>do it, I'll take the road that's the fastest for *me*.
>

> There was a misunderstanding on my side. I had thought that that was to be a
> project of the Apache Cocoon community and that other Cocoon-developers would
> also participate. In any case I wish you success with your project.

As we have been discussing it for years, I *really* don't want to wait any
longer and in the next 6-8 weeks I should have some time for it. I can't force
or pay anybody to do the work (means coding, configuring, installing, ...) for
me, so *I* will do it. Whoever wants to help me, is invited - I wouldn't discuss
my proposal in public if things would be different.

--
Reinhard