cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Creation of a french-speaking users list-
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2005 14:28:46 GMT
Rajaneesh wrote:

>How about having a single repository with english and use the google
>translater
>for translating from English to French?
>
>I used the following link http://www.google.com/language_tools to learn few
>words
>in French :-)
>
>Regards
>Rajaneesh

This is what I was proposing as well, although I'm not sure it is
technically possible.  Having one list that translates to and from your
desired language is a much better approach than a list for each
language, if it is possible..  I'd prefer to see the google tool
investigated and discarded before adding the french list.  I've used the
Google translator for non-English docs before and while they are mostly
readable I am sure they are nowhere as good as speaking in the native
language.

Ralph