cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Creation of a french-speaking users list
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 21:17:42 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> Therefore, I would like to create a new mailing list,
> users-fr@cocoon.apache.org and a few pages in french on the website.
> Those pages will be a translation of the introductory pages of our site,
> and pointers to the mailing list and its archives. I do not plan to
> provide a full translation of the website (lot of tedious work for
> translating and syncing).
>
> Please cast your votes.

+0.5 to the french list. "deja vu" is probably the only thing I can spell ;-)

+0.5 to the pages on the website, if you promise:
   * Specify the version of the original english page you translated.
     Will allow people to see if pages are not in sync and what has changed.
   * Keep them in sync.
     Good that introduction page does not change much ;-)

Vadim