cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: trunk build broken (Was: how to list all sitemap components)
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2005 14:01:08 GMT
Jeremy Quinn wrote:
> I am getting the same problem, but with :
> /Users/jerm/Development/Checkouts/Apache/Cocoon/trunk/tools/targets/
> docs-build.xml:55: Sitemap component
> org.apache.cocoon.generation.NekoHTMLGenerator does not implement a
> sitemap component interface.

I may be at risk of repeating things already known, but...

I just did a new svn checkout and got a similar error:

Building component docs from blocks.
Collecting sitemap components info

D:\openSource\cocoon\tools\targets\docs-build.xml:55: Sitemap component
org.apache.cocoon.template.jxtg.JXTemplateGenerator does not implement a
sitemap component interface.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.