cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@apache.org>
Subject Building 2.1.6 from SVN
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2005 10:01:45 GMT
Hi,
I am trying to build the released version of cocoon 2.1.6 from SVN but I
  am not able to find the exact revision number.

On CVS there used to be "symbolic names" like RELEASE_2_1_5_1 or
RELEASE_2_1 so you could go back and build it. So build.sh was creating
a build/cocoon-2.1.5.1 directory and when you run it the -dev was not
appearing.

On SVN there is not symbolic names, but I was expecting to get a
revision number that gives me just that.

The closed that I have found is this revision:
  "svn update -r 76092"

But the version string still 2.1.6-dev

Does anyone have a clue on this? Carsten maybe?

Cheers,
Cheche