cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Blocks, Flow and Dependencies [was RE: Splitting xconf files step 2: the sitemap]
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2005 15:32:40 GMT
Torsten Curdt wrote:

>>> because this is done in the called block, not by the callee.
>>

>> Yes, and when sendPageAndWait returns the calling blocks flow
>> continues with a new account accessible from the session. Maybe we
>> need a new method such as callFunction.
>

> sorry, guys ...you've lost me here.
> I don't get the problem.

Do you refer to the paragraph above or the complete discussion? (I don't
understand what Glen is talking about either.)

I think Daniel's explanation makes sense - only needs somebody who has time to
try it out ;-)

> Btw: while working on the javaflow
> stuff I felt a very strong urge to
> refactor the sitemap-flow interface.
>
> (see the JavaInterpreter in the
> javaflow block. I've put a revisit
> into the callFunction method)

I see ... If you come up with a better interface we could take the chance that
2.2 isn't out now and deprecate the old syntax in 2.2.

--
Reinhard