cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Inercepted Flowscript (Was: [RT] Pre- and Postfunctions in FlowScript?)
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2005 08:09:52 GMT
Jens Maukisch wrote:
> Hi,
>

>>There is a cocoon block with intercepted flowscript that was
>>supposed to
>>do a functionality similar to what you describe. I am not aware of
>>current state of this block though.
>

> Thanks for the info, looks very good. Is anyone using/developing this
> block?
>
> With kind regards
> Jens Maukisch

I started with my work on interceptions in summer 2003 but it is far from being
complete. If I continue my work I will change some contracts (e.g. where the
interceptions are declared) and I will probably rewrite the parser. Moreover the
implementation of interceptions dealing with before and after continuation
creation is missing. Especially the new Javascript version (1.6) makes the
implementation these interceptions more complicated but should be doable.

HTH to give you an impression of the state of the work. (Unfortunatly I don't
have the time to complete my work within the next months - a new documentation
system and blocks are more important for me).

--
Reinhard