cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: Bug? External redirect not working in 2.1.6
Date Sun, 09 Jan 2005 18:00:58 GMT
Mark Lundquist wrote:
> In the sitemap:
>
>     <match pattern="*">
>       <redirect-to uri="http://foo.bar.com"/>
>     </match>
>
> Result:

> org.apache.excalibur.source.impl.URLSource.getInputStream(URLSource.java:252
> )
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.source.SourceUtil.getInputSource(SourceUtil.jav
> a:459)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.source.SourceUtil.parse(SourceUtil.java:238)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.SitemapSource.toSAX(SitemapSource.j
> ava:399)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.source.SourceUtil.parse(SourceUtil.java:264)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.generation.FileGenerator.generate(FileGenerator.java:117)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.processXMLP
> ipeline(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:530)
> 	... 27 more

> Anyway, I'll wait a bit, and if nobody tells me I have my head up my b*tt
> I'll bugilla it.  The bug, that is -- not my head (or my b*tt!)

Probably you are invoking this pipeline from a flowscript or cinclude
transformer or sitemap aggregator (answer is somewhere in ... 27 more), and due
to misplaced head, you forgot to add global attribute:

    <match pattern="*">
      <redirect-to uri="http://foo.bar.com" global="true"/>
    </match>

RedirectToNodeBuilder also reacts on "session", "permanent" attributes.

Vadim