cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Coboos <>
Subject Re: [BUG?] JavaFlow and getComponent
Date Sat, 08 Jan 2005 11:38:50 GMT
Torsten Curdt wrote:

> Cocoon trunk uses javaflow with the compiling classloader.
> Do you have your source files under build/webapp/WEB-INF/src?

>> I saw the classes in WEB-INF but they're not included in the build.
>> Just the source is included but not
>> compiled. Is this right?
> build/webapp/WEB-INF/src$ find -name *.java
> ./org/apache/cocoon/forms/flow/java/
> ./org/apache/cocoon/samples/flow/java/
> ./org/apache/cocoon/samples/flow/java/
> ./org/apache/cocoon/samples/flow/java/
> ./org/apache/cocoon/components/flow/java/
> The compilation happens in memory.
> Don't expect to see any .class files.

Hmm, ok. But why this exception occurs? Maybe I have done something
wrong, but I don't know what. I have compiled the "standard" by just
using the build script. After compiling I had copied the webapp folder
into my tomcat and then restarted tomcat. Do I have to separately
activate the compiling classloader? Or is the problem using tomcat
instead of jetty outside the source structure?

View raw message