cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [BUG?] JavaFlow and getComponent
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2005 20:54:16 GMT
>> What problems do you have?
>

> I have compiled the trunk with the javaflow block. But when I tried to
> execute the flow, I got the following exception:

Cocoon trunk uses javaflow with the compiling classloader.
Do you have your source files under build/webapp/WEB-INF/src?

> I saw the classes in WEB-INF but they're not included in the build. Just
> the source AbstractContinuation.java is included but not compiled. Is
> this right?

build/webapp/WEB-INF/src$ find -name *.java
./org/apache/cocoon/forms/flow/java/FormInstance.java
./org/apache/cocoon/samples/flow/java/CalculatorFlow.java
./org/apache/cocoon/samples/flow/java/PersistenceFlow.java
./org/apache/cocoon/samples/flow/java/FormFlow.java
./org/apache/cocoon/components/flow/java/AbstractContinuable.java

The compilation happens in memory.
Don't expect to see any .class files.

cheers
--