cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Coboos <cromo...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [BUG?] JavaFlow and getComponent
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2005 20:42:43 GMT
Torsten Curdt wrote:

>>> JavaFlow doesn't work in trunk at all, because the class
>>> AbstractContinuation doesn't exist either in
>>> cocoon-javaflow.block.jar nor in src. There are just these few
>>> classes in org\apache\cocoon\components\flow\java:
>>> CocoonContinuationContext.class
>>> JavaInterpreter.class
>>> VarMap.class
>>> VarMapHandler.class
>>

>> Things are pretty different
>> ...but I am pretty sure it's working ;-)
>

> What problems do you have?

I have compiled the trunk with the javaflow block. But when I tried to
execute the flow, I got the following exception:

2005-01-07 13:59:46 StandardWrapperValve[Cocoon]: Servlet.service() for
servlet Cocoon threw exception
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/cocoon/components/flow/java/AbstractContinuable
    at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:123)
    at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClassInternal(WebappClassLoader.java:1634)
    at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClass(WebappClassLoader.java:860)
    at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1307)
    at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1189)
    at
org.apache.jci.ResourceStoreClassLoader.loadClass(ResourceStoreClassLoader.java:56)

I saw the classes in WEB-INF but they're not included in the build. Just
the source AbstractContinuation.java is included but not compiled. Is
this right?

--
Regards
Stephan