cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Hoskens ...@schaubroeck.be>
Subject Form.js
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 14:10:55 GMT
Hi,

I have a setup where I have my form definition in a DOM Element. I used
to load Forms.js version 2, because that script did cover this need. But
now I need to pass some bizdata and it seems like this was missed out in
version 2.

Besides this, I've heard that there are plans to review Forms.js and
remove the other versions (or merge the interesting parts together).

Momentarily I've patched my version of Forms.js to be able to create a
form starting from a DOM Element and combine this with the functionality
of version 1. (I actually grabbed a piece of version 2 and fitted it
into version 1 with a bit glueing) This may not be much, but it does
have more potential than the normal v1.

I hope this can be integrated with the next (final?) Form version as
this might be usefull for others as well. I've created a diff patch on
the svn branch checked out today as described on
http://cocoon.apache.org/community/contrib.html and attached it to this
mail.

Do I create an issue for this (haven't used bugzilla before)?

Kind Regards,
Jan