cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Crafter <craft...@managesoft.com>
Subject Re: Avalon framework documentaiton
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 11:05:53 GMT
Hi Ralph,

Sure, just thought I'd let you know that Aaron has just updated the site
yesterday:

http://excalibur.apache.org/framework/lifecycle.html
http://excalibur.apache.org/developing/index.html

all linked from the main page.

Hope this helps mate :)

Ceeers,

Marcus

Ralph Goers wrote:
> Marcus Crafter wrote:
>

>>Hi Ralph,
>>
>>Just checked the excalibur.apache.org website, is this:
>>
>>http://excalibur.apache.org/apidocs/
>>
>>what you were looking for mate? From memory I think Aaron was working
>>on getting the rest of the non-API docs online.
>>
>>Cheers,
>>
>>Marcus
>>

> Thanks Marcus, but I wasn't looking for the API docs. I had seen those.
> I was looking for the documentation on the Avalon framework itself -
> mainly documentation on the Avalon lifecycle.
>
> Ralph

      ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
     $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft Corporation
      $       o_)$$$:   Frankfurt am Main, Germany
            \_&&&&'
           &&&&.
     &&&&&&&: