cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Heussen <heus...@asspaxx.de>
Subject Business-Process-Management with Cocoon?
Date Sun, 02 Jan 2005 13:17:41 GMT
Hi!

Can anybody point me to Open Source BPM Systems using comfortable user
(web-) interfaces to design business processes in standard BPL. In a new
project starting next week we need such a tool to define our business
processes consisting off several Web Service calls.

One tool I found is Twister. For informations about it look at
http://www.smartcomps.org/twister/.

Does anybody have experiences in BPMS and can link me to free
alternatives. Maybe there exists a Cocoon based BPM System? Last we
would prefer because we started using Cocoon about 2 years ago.

Thanks for any hint!

Markus