cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Clemens>
Subject I am looking for a Cacoon Consultant . can you help
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2005 17:36:20 GMT
Organisation that is a leader in it's field requires a Snr Java Developer
with in depth knowledge of Cocoon for an initial three month assignment to
be based in West London. The customer is looking for the successful
candidate to come in and build a parallel proto-type of the current
corporate Website using Java/Cacoon, the role will also involve mentoring
and coaching permanent members of staff in Cacoon.

Please contact me or pass my details on to anyone this may be of interest to

Marcus Clemens
Senior Consultant

Vector Resourcing Ltd
Tel: 01892 771447
Fax: 01892 777992

Castle Farm Barn, Hartfield, East Sussex, TN7 4JD

This email may contain privileged/confidential information and is for the
intended addressee only.
If you have received this message in error then you must not use, retain,
disseminate or otherwise deal with it.  Please notify the sender by return
email and destroy.
The views of the author may not necessarily constitute the views of Vector
Resourcing Ltd.
Nothing in this email shall bind Vector Resourcing Ltd in any contract or

For more information please visit

View raw message