cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: trunk build broken (Was: how to list all sitemap components)
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2005 06:09:11 GMT
On Mie, 12 de Enero de 2005, 23:00, David Crossley dijo:
> David Crossley wrote:
>> Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>> [snip]
>> > I did some System.out of the process (included in the commit). Made a
>> > workaround "hack" and I will commit. The hack works. :-D
>>
>> No difference for me. Doing 'build clean, build' still fails.
>
> Your fix works for me today (sorry, must have been my mistake).

:-D

> [snip]
>> > If the "hack" is OK, please copy paste back to 2.1. I am too tired to
>> do
>> > that now. ;-)
>
> Okay, i am doing that now.

I see the commits, thanks for your time.

>> > A posible solution is try to generate core + blocks docs in 1 run.
>> That
>> > way "the current hack" can be gone.
>> >
>> > Currently, seems like we need 2 runs. I am not sure why we need 2 runs
>> at
>> > all.
>
> Ah, now i understand what you are saying. The docs-build.xml
> calls <sitemap-components> twice. Yeah, just historical. It didn't
> ever do scanning of the blocks. I added the second call recently.

Sounds like, I need to improve my english. If for you my english is like
an "old Chinese proverb" (You need to think a lot to understand what is
behind the words). ;-) lol.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.