cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: trunk build broken (Was: how to list all sitemap components)
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 10:07:09 GMT
Hi David:

4:00 a.m. here! :-(

I guess I found and fixed the source error. (Am I telling the same again?
- lol.).

I did some System.out of the process (included in the commit). Made a
workaround "hack" and I will commit. The hack works. :-D

I guess the trouble is made by 1 of this 2 posibilities:

1-While we generate blocks docs qdox has no info of the cocoon core libs.
qdox is not able to know where is o.a.c.transformation.Tranformer or
inherancy as:

HTMLGenerator isA ServiceableGenerator isA AbstractGenerator isA Generator

2-A qdox bug in isA()? To me it is a lesser posibility. I checked in the
qdox JIRA and nothing similar is there:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/QDOX

WDYT?

BTW, is not funy to wait 7 minuts to see the results of a small change and
see if this is working. :-(

If the "hack" is OK, please copy paste back to 2.1. I am too tired to do
that now. ;-)

A posible solution is try to generate core + blocks docs in 1 run. That
way "the current hack" can be gone.

Currently, seems like we need 2 runs. I am not sure why we need 2 runs at
all.

Now I am getting again in RequestAttributeGenerator (from scratchpad?):

[Fatal Error] include-transformer.xml:1:896: The entity name must
immediately follow the '&' in the entity reference.

Anyway, the hack shows how this can be fixed too. :-D

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo