cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: trunk build broken (Was: how to list all sitemap components)
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 05:48:47 GMT
On Mar, 11 de Enero de 2005, 23:35, David Crossley dijo:
> It is being done as part of the documentation effort.
> http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/plan/review-sitemap-docs.html
>
> It is not the cause, it just enables to bug to manifest.

OK.

Can you post where the problem is showed to you trying a full build? I am
trying to get an idea if the problem is truly random or just because users
have diferent blocks configurations in local.blocks.properties. The
lastest seems to be the case, but lets to be sure.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.