cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Janvier Majirus <majirusfa...@yahoo.fr>
Subject running xupdate on xindice via cocoon
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:33:12 GMT
Hi all,
I have some problem running xupdate on xindice via cocoon.
These are what happened:
When I run populate Xupdate sample coming with cocoon, with cocoon runing throw jetty i have
the expected result. But when i run cocoon under tomcat all create instructions succeed but
update and delete instructions failed.
Should anyone please know what really wrong?
For my applycation, i need cocoon running under tomcat and i also want to update my xindice
database via cocoon.
Any help is welcome.
Thank a lot.
regards