cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.1.7-dev does not compile
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2005 00:15:05 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> Hmmm. Then what to do?
>
> David, need we another inter Ocean Pacific Sprint to fix that? ;-)

LOL. As long as you promise not to stay awake all night. :-)

Well it would be best to have this SitemapTask/qdox working
in both trunk and branch, so that we can find all the documentation
differences. If we can just find out what is so different about
the PhpGenerator.java source that makes qdox barf.

--David