cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: trunk build broken (Was: how to list all sitemap components)
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 09:35:28 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> I think I got the source of the problem: some transformers has "bad"
> written javadocs that don't use the agreed format. Please do an SVN update
> to see if it changes in your case too. Now I am getting a diferent one
> after adding a new tag in the Includetranformer:

It seems that you forgot to do 'build clean' so you are
getting the workaround of 'build; build'. Now you are getting on
to the actual docs generation and finding new errors, i.e. not
the main issue yet.

> [Fatal Error] include-transformer.xml:1:896: The entity name must
> immediately follow the '&' in the entity reference.

I fixed that by moving the @cocoon.sitemap.component.documentation
tag down a bit. Perhaps it only allows limited html content.

--David